The Grand Duchy

10 January 2009

Under Pressure

So today I went to the eye doctor and purchased a new pair of glasses. I would share them with you, but alas my digital camera currently resides in the pocket of my winter jacket that is in a closet in my parent's house in Illinois. They are nice and I do like them, but I find myself not being as smitten as I immediately was with those Versace glasses. I am happy though and am pretty excited about being able to see clearly. While at the eye doctor he informed me that my blood pressure is up. Not too high but he did mention which leads me to think about my current life situation. I never had high blood pressure in Illinois. But somehow after living in California for 5 months my blood pressure has gone up. I think it is because my stress level has been quite high. I mean just the daily grind and my current situation here makes me feel quite stressed. Or maybe it is because I am SICK. Working with kids was brilliant idea let me tell you. I just hope that I get better before the wedding next weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

how does the eye doctor know about your blood pressure? are your eyes bugging out of your head?!?

January 11, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home