The Grand Duchy

17 December 2008

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

So I have been back in the Midwest now since Saturday. Erica and Kristin picked me up from the airport that night. Traveling was not too bad, O'Hare was delayed so I had to wait in San Jose extra long. Oh well.
So basically I have been hanging out in the city and enjoying every minute of it. I am just so glad to be back here, even if it is winter and snowy. At least it is pretty from the inside of buildings. I have been completing a goal that I set out for myself when coming back to the Midwest, which is too eat a lot of delicious food! And I am winning at this task! Pizza tonight will be muy delicioso.
Tomorrow I am going to head downtown to finish up my Christmas shopping. I am just too finicky of a shopper and did not find anything while out shopping with Neill and Alisha. This will have to be it. And then Friday it is down to Princeton for my aunt's Christmas party extravaganza. Always a fun time. Then on Saturday back to the city. I am hoping that my family will be okay with the fact that I am not spending too much time in Princeton for the holidays. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger suzyblue said...

brian p. king. i will be home on friday as well. i better see you, damnit.

December 17, 2008 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm stalking you. <3 I love reading blogs because it's like you are keeping up with friends but you don't have to talk to them everyday. Let's hang out tomorrow. Want to go to Pam's party? Could be fun. Hope you are feeling better. Kisses

December 19, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home