The Grand Duchy

07 December 2008

It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow

Not much is going on. I went to see a performance of White Christmas yesterday in Santa Maria. It is hard to believe that I was once in musicals. I dunno maybe I am just too cynical or something now but it is hard for me to imagine myself in a show that had as much campy style as this production did. So that was yesterday.

Today I was going to make a long shopping trip out and about in Monterey and Carmel. Well I am now leaving so Carmel is most definitely out of the picture. Anthropologie was not that important of a stop anyway. And I would not have been able to afford anything in Tiffany's. Yeah that is the shopping in Carmel. Cra cra stuff. It would have been fun to possibly have a celebrity siting but whatever. I feel a little bad for celebrities now after watching "For the Record."

This week. I am going home on Saturday. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home