The Grand Duchy

28 December 2008

Christmas at my house

The Christmas holiday has come and gone and that makes me sad. I got some pretty neato gifts. I got some clothes, the Dark Knight DVD, and a cool book!!! We spent Chirstmas at my uncle's house and ate a lot of delicious food. My grandma made my fave strawberry pretzel salad that I ate a lot of. It was delic! I also went to see the Curios Case of Benjamin Button. All in all it was a lovely day.
Otherwise I have spent my time in Princeton catching up with old friends I have not seen in years as well as spending time with the fam. I am really glad that I got to come home for the holidays. Thinking about getting on a plane one week from today makes me want to vom all over the place.
Oh well onto happier things. I will be back in that magical place Chicago on Tuesday. I got guilted into staying an extra day. Oh well I am just going to have the best week ever. So yes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

ooo what is a strawberry pretzel salad? sounds good!

December 30, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home