The Grand Duchy

09 December 2008

think the time is right for a palace revolution

What is up with Rod Blagojevich? I mean I am in no way surprised because he has been pretty worthless, but come on, really? Oh well. I mean this is also not surprising because, didn't he pay people off to get tickets for Hannah Montana? I did also hear that from the voice of Chicago radio 720- WGN. And they were always critical of him (which is so easy to do).

Tonight we are having an AmeriCorps potluck with the out-of-towners. I am making a lovely green bean casserole. I think I am going to bring it to the Staff lunch in tomorrow too. I am feeling loose with my food stamps this month considering I will not have to buy many groceries once I get back to Illinois. Which is on Saturday. By the way.

4 Comments:

Blogger cosmopolite said...

you were right....food stamps are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my adult life. i feel rich when i go to the store, and they give me the total, and i say, "put it on my card." and then i swipe my louisiana purchase card.

all my christmas presents this year will be in the form of food because it's the only money i actually have....

December 11, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger suzyblue said...

go illinois. sick. our state needs a political over haul. tgfo (thank god for obama).

December 12, 2008 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger suzyblue said...

oh, and p.s. your text is giving me nightmares. thus the reason i'm still up at 1 a.m. thanks. :P

December 12, 2008 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Married In Chicago said...

you are in chicago right now!!!!!! it warmed up and rained for you! YAY! I will be calling when im not busy having my soul sucked.

xoxox

December 14, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home