The Grand Duchy

02 December 2008

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade/The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

I had a lovely time up north in Santa Rosa. It was exactly what I needed. Scotty and I went to the de Young museum in Golden Gate Park on Saturday which was pretty neat. I kind of wish we had paid the ten extra dollars to see the Yves Saint Laurent exhibit, but I mean it is going to be open till like April. I really loved wine country/San Francisco. It is definitely cool and I cannot wait to do some more exploring.

First day back today. Two more weeks. Woah. So today my favorite teacher asked me to judge the Spelling Bee. Which I was excited to do as a former Spelling Bee Winner. The excitement wore off when I left the school at 9:45 pm. That right. I was at school from 8 am til 9:45 pm. It was absolutely bananas. I missed Gossip Girl which is upsetting, but I will watch it tomorrow I suppose. OH well. Tomorrow is another day at school...

2 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

whoa those kids must have been spelling some looooong words. :)

December 2, 2008 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Rico said...

i read a book about a spelling bee.
it was sad.
the end

i did not know you were a spelling bee winner. how have we been friends for so long and i not know that?

December 2, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home