The Grand Duchy

03 December 2008

i did it all for you this christmas

it is time to bring on the christmas tunes. i am currently listening to last year's favorite: twist of the magi by shedaisy. pretty exciting stuff. and so begins the holiday season. I have to buy some new clothes/shoes for my stint in the midwest. Because obviously I no longer live there and do not have the appropriate attire to brave the winter weather. Oh well spending more money that I do not have on clothes. Oh and buying presents too for the fam. Guh I need to get on that! I think it would be really funny if I bought my mom a snuggie because she has an affinity for blankets.

But when it truly comes down to it, I am so glad to be able to go home for three weeks and spend time with the people i love, because I know that not everyone has that luxury. So even though I am poor, I will still be where I belong during the holidays. Holla!

2 Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

BRIAN PATRICK! This is Katie D. I didn't know you had a blog. I'm so going to follow you now.

Don't you find that terminology creepy and stalker like? I know I do. I love it.

December 4, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Married In Chicago said...

if you want to ask ms. scrooge's opinion, it is never time to listen to christmas music!

December 5, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home