The Grand Duchy

26 November 2008

Take a long drive with me on California One

So last night went to see The Decemberists at the Warfield Theater in San Francisco. It was so fun. It was so good too. They played a couple of new songs (Valerie Plame and Days of Elaine) which were bananas amazing. They played a lot of old wonderful stuff too which included, Billy Liar, 16 Military Wives, July, July, Sons and Daughters, and the Engine Driver. The encore was especially awesome because they played California One/Youth and Beauty Brigade as well as The Mariner's Revenge Song. Both were amazing! It was so great to finally get to see them live after missing them first year when the were in Post Lobby and then last Fall I bought tickets to see them in Chicago but was still too ill with pneumonia to go see them. Altogether it was fab.

San Francisco was pretty neato. We mostly shopped. You know the usual suspects, Old Navy, Gap, and H & M. Whatever. Ate Vietnamese food for dinner. Pretty tasty.

Today. I have a list of things that need to get done before I leave for Santa Rosa, which include going to the bank, picking up for pay check, and other boring tasks. But then it will be a go go to Santa Rosa and all my wonderful friends that live North of me. I am pumped.

To my wonderful readers- I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

I hope you had a wonderful thanks giving!

And please don't hate me for having a secret blog. haha. I'm just now feeling ready to come out of the closet :)

-ao

December 1, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home