The Grand Duchy

25 June 2009

The Way You Make Me Feel

I really cannot believe that the King is gone. I mean the King of Pop. It is a crazy time right now. Farrah Fawcett too? And Ed McMahon. Wow.

It has been an altogether strange day. Work was really stressful. BOO. I gave my thirty days notice for my apartment. Au revoir 3315 Petersburg Ct.

However, the fact that I am going back to the Bay Area this weekend is getting me through it all. Last weekend I took a shuttle to SF to visit old friends and new in the Bay Area. We had a fabulous time, full of fabulous food, and fabulous people. It will be great to go back. Unfortunately Erica will not be around this weekend, but I do not have work next week so I am pretty sure I am just going to take a vacay. And relax and L-O-V-E every single minute of it! Yee-uh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home