The Grand Duchy

26 May 2009

Los Angeles, I'm Yours

I loved Southern California. The weather was amazing. OMG I cannot even tell you. I told Jasmina that I picked the wrong place to live. I would be so much happier if I were in Southern or Nothern California. Central totally blows.

Highlights include:
1) Hollywood. Got to walk around and see the Walk of Fame and Grauman's Chinese Theater. The most exciting footprints I saw belonged to Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, and Emma Watson. It was also cool to see the Kodak Theater where the Oscars are hosted each year.
3) Huntington Beach. I was in Orange County. A lot. On Sunday we spent the day at the beach in the city wherein The OC was filmed. It was like a dream come true. There is a pretty good chance that I was a spot where Ryan Atwood kicked some water polo player's ass. So cool.
4) Frozen Yogurt tour of Southern California. We made stops at Pinkberry, 21 Choices, Yogurtland, and CeFiore. It was heaven.

All in all it was a very fun weekend. Now it is back to school this week and then two more weeks and the school year will be done-zo. Yee-uh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home