The Grand Duchy

28 May 2009

Victor Newman

Some things as of last night.

1) I spent about two hours last night with the song "Hometown Glory" by Adele on repeat. It is so good. Definitely take a listen.
2) Much like when Rebecca Ganster gets bored and sometimes cut bangs for herself, I got bored and when I was trimming my beard I ended up mustachioed. Hit up facebook for the pic! The kids at school were not too receptive. Even though all of the mexicanos are mustachioed. Whatever, I am having fun.
3) I applied for five different AmeriCorps programs in Chicago, which include a couple that are tutoring programs like I am currently doing. Those include Asian Human Services, Project Yes!, Notre Dame Mission Volunteers. I also have to fill out an application for Public Allies Chicago which is working with non-profits. And last but not least Chicago Health Corps, so that I could have some options.
4) I have a Family Reading Night to go to which I am not excited about.

I am trying to channel Victor Newman

2 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

ooo i know a bunch of public allies! They have placed someone at NRS the past years (although I seem to remember that we ran out of money so that might be no more). BUT if you end up doing that and want to talk to someone about the program, let me know.

May 29, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Rico said...

CHC!!!

woot woot. On your app did you put you know me? If not, I'll tell Trey to hire you!

May 31, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home