The Grand Duchy

26 April 2009

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

It was a great day. And then I got a text message from my room mate Nick asking me to check the chore chart so I could get my chores done today, and to give him $30 for the laundry fees plus the late fees.

A number 1. I will do my chores on my own time schedule, and not when I am told. I may get to them this afternoon like I had planned, or I could get to them on Tuesday. We will see.

B number 2. It is not my fault that we have late fees because it is not my responsibility to make sure the bills get paid on time since the bill does not come to me.

The audacity, it never ends and it never ceases to amaze me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like really can't stand your roomies... and I don't even know them.

April 27, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Rico said...

UGH ASS-KICKIN COMING TO THEM SOON

seriously. july. i'm trying to get there

April 27, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home