The Grand Duchy

07 June 2009

Life is Beautiful

So this week Ms Mazzuca's fourth grade class had a surprise party for me. It was called Mr. Brian Day. There were smoothies and we watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It was so wonderful. The class made cards for me. It was probably the greatest thing that has happened ever. I thought I would share with you all some of the my favorite quotations from the cards:

"You are the first Americar I now. I the other schools never had won like you. The Best"

"tankyou Mrs. Brain for haiping us in or work and I like you better because you are so good teacher for use and thankyou for abriting and we will mes you berry much"

"...We start reading chapter books. Then after you tought me I loved chapter books.Then when
I went to room 4 what I don't understand of my work you always help me.
Finally, Mr. Brain ned to stop saying more nice thing abou you because you are a great mincord. But I will end this card by discribing yor name
Bright
Respectful
Intallegent
Alert
Nice"

A lovely drawing of me and a student. The student's word bubble says, "could you help me Brian" The drawing of me has big curly hair and I am holding a cup that has an arrow pointing towards it that says, "Starbucks" Because some mornings Mr. Brian stops at Starbucks on the way to school.

"Brian all of us love you because you help us on our fluency and a lot more stuff. We love you."

Another drawing that says "BRIAN Is Cool" I have orange spiky hair wearing sunglasses, and a shirt that says "Brian Rocks!"

Another picture of me with sunglasses, I've never worn sunglasses to school, this time with blond hair. The card says "Brian is the best Thank you Brian Like for reals!"

"Brian I want to thank you much you are a good helper and also I want to thank you because you help Ms. Mazzuca and us. Then Brian you are a good person with everybody... Mr. Brian this is a car for you I hope you like it. I like how ya are."

2 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

OMG. PRICELESS.

that is so amazingly wonderful!!! You deserve all of it and more!

June 8, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Rico said...

"I like how ya are."

I like that a lot. OMG ADORABLE

seriously. next week is going to be death for me. DEATH.

June 8, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home