The Grand Duchy

25 January 2009

Abre Los Ojos

"Hey man I left some soap in the mop bucket so you can mop the hallway."

Thanks room mate Nick, but I will do my weekly chores on my own time schedule. Maybe I would feel more compelled to keep the apartment clean if it did not always smell like cat urine/shit. Or if the agreement to not smoke in the apartment was upheld. I have never lived in a house wherein people are allowed to smoke but it is awful let me tell you.

Onto more pleasant things. This weekend was pretty fun. I met Scott Doughty and Elise Polgaze in San Francisco at the Asian Art Museum. We got to see this cool exhibit on Afghanistan before it closed. It was way cool. I mean I did not do much study of Asian art but it was still pretty neato.

Saturday the AmeriCorps crew went to sing karaoke at a pizzeria in Monterey. It was fun. Had a lot to drink and sang Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benetar. I mean it wasn't as good as the scene from 13 Going on 30, but for all intents and purposes, it was a good show.

Work tomorrow. No thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger mirm said...

you should take a shit in their beds. or one night while really drunk pee on them. retribution, man, retribution.

January 26, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home