The Grand Duchy

20 November 2008

YMCA

Oh so I have been watching Ugly Betty this fall because here on the west coast, TV shows come on an hour later than they do in the MidWest (which I hate). And on Ugly Betty tonight they were having pozole, and guess what I had for lunch? POZOLE! How weird? I mean it was the first time I had it and it was bananas amazing. I like could be eating it right now.

So the other day during after school I was sitting with the 5th graders and I think it was Nancy who started singing YMCA. So I decided to do the hand motions for YMCA. After that they made me teach them how to do it. It was really funny how serious these kids were about learning YMCA. I loved it.

Tomorrow is Friday which means the last day of work this month. We have next week off for Thanksgiving. I love it. So I am pretty pumped about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home