The Grand Duchy

15 November 2008

loving during the war years

Protest in Santa Cruz today. Prop 8 blows. There were some amazing signs as well as cool people. I wish I could remember some of the fantastic signs. A guy was wearing a sign that said "I kissed a boy and I liked it" and the girl he was with was wearing, "I kissed a girl and I liked it." Those were pretty awesome.

It was very cool to do something so positive. Because we are all human. And there was this fantastic family that the guys are trying to get married and they have five kids and have been together for 17 years. How awesome is that? The County Clerk spoke and said that her office is so boring now and is definitely not as well dressed. Hilarious, and true I am sure. There were other fantastic speakers. Santa Cruz county said No on 8 with like seventy something percent. 93% of UC Santa Cruz students said no. Thats pretty cool too.

All around a good day fighting for equality.

1 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 16, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home