The Grand Duchy

21 November 2008

We Shall Overcome

I had an amazing time at school today. Amazing but also heartbreaking, but lets get back to that in uno minuto, por favor.

I cannot believe what is happening while I sit on the couch. My room mate Caitie is eating dinner with another girl from AmeriCorps and oh I had no idea that I moved back into the land of Passiva Aggressiva. So I am on my computer and watching Friends and these girls are having a nutso conversation. A) number one both are so pretentious. Caitie said that she could not sit on the couch and watch TV for more than an hour, which she said that she would kill herself if she did. Here is a dig at me because most of the time I am here on the couch watching TV or doing other things with the television on. She is also hypocritical here because most nights her and the other roommate Nick stay in his room and watch TV. This is where I started dying in a fire. The next thing she started talking about was how she was cleaning today and how she cleaned the kitchen and that she was not going to clean the bathroom because she had been the only one to clean it so far. Oh here we go, this is where I almost lept off the couch and choked the bitch. Because bitch listen to me, I clean that bathroom every GD week. I bought the cleaning supplies to clean bathroom (Lets also note here that the shower cleaner I bought is the expensive Seventh Generation cleaner that she uses as an all-purpose cleaner, it says shower cleaner on the bottle you stupid whore). I mean I just did not know what to do. I guess I would prefer to pretend I am just so engrossed in my own thing so that I can continue to listen to them and there self-absorbed chatter. I also really like to hate on this bitch. DIAF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home