The Grand Duchy

12 November 2008

Kids

I keep forgetting to talk about school. Guh. I have some good stories too.

Today I walked around the corner by my room at school and found a group of girls in a huddle giggling. So I asked them what they were talking about. After a few moments pause one of the girls responded with, "School." This resulted in a chorus of giggles from the group of young ladies. Then another girl confessed that they were talking about, "Boys." Which resulted in even more giggles. It was quite comical!

Another story of young love happened one day at recess. I was standing with some of my teacher friends and one of their students from last year came up and was talking to us. Ms. Blanca asked him if he had a girl friend, because last year he was girl crazy apparently. So he told us who his girlfriend was and Selena asked him if he was in love. Which he replied, "Yes." Ms. Blanca asked how he knew it was love, and asked if he got butterflies in his stomach, or how he knew. He said that his eyes sparkled when he saw her. It was awesome.

The last story I have is one that made me feel pretty awesome. My favorite Joanna asked me for advice on what she should do about a girl that she was having problems with. She said that my advice was better than her sister's which was to punch her. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home