The Grand Duchy

01 April 2009

All along the watchtower

Saw Watchmen last night. It was brilliant. I mean the glowing blue penis and hero sex by moonlight where a little much, but it was still good. The opening credits were really striking and the soundtrack was amazing. The use of Mozart's Requiem at the end was beautiful.

So its Wednesday. Which means I have class tonight. Boo. And I have a meeting for work today and am leaving school early. Which is a plus I suppose. Also I have two movies coming from Netflix. So that is a plus. Oh and I ordered some movies off of Amazon, which include, Slumdog Millionaire, Interview with the Vampire, and Cradle Will Rock. So that is exciting.

In other news, I am starving. My food stamps need to replenish. Immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home