The Grand Duchy

23 March 2009

Monday Monday

Another work week has started. Yay! Well not really yay but whatever I guess.

This weekend was not that exciting. I caught up on The Real World: Brooklyn. Those people are crazy. I also watched a fantastic movie from the 90s called "The Paper." It was one of those movies from childhood that I really liked but needed to rewatch. And then I realized, why was I watching these movies at a young age? I also saw Manhattan which was definitely good. I love Woody Allen movies. They are just so good. I loved Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

Things I need to figure out to be living life well:
1. Taxes. I need some help. H & R Block is too expensive so I am going to have to find a better cheaper solution. Because honestly I do not trust myself to file correctly.
2. A way to make it to Spring Break in one piece. Life in general is stressing me ouuuuuuuttt. I need to find a constructive way of dealing with this. Which rules out stress eating which I have been doing.
3. What I am doing for Spring Break. I think I have just personally ruled out LA. I think I am headed North.
4. A ride to San Jose on the 16th. Coming back to Illinois for a wedding will be so good for my life.
5. The future. I only mildly stress out about it now. I had a week wherein everyday was like, I was on the verge of having a panic attack.

1 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

when are you going to be in chicago?!?!

March 23, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home