The Grand Duchy

12 March 2009

Growing Pains

So I've got options for August. I am trying desperately to sift through my life and figure out exactly what it is that I want to do. I mean ultimately i think I would want a career in non-profit or even the government. But for right now what do I do?
I can always do the traditional job search. Looking at listings on craigslist as well as idealist.org. I am also trying to decide if I would like to stay in California. If I did I could possibly do another stint with AmeriCorps. I am also wondering about becoming a teacher. There are programs here wherein you can train to become a teacher. But I dunno if I necessarily want that for my life. I am also considering teaching english abroad. The program that Scotty is doing seems promising. I am also wondering about moving back to Illinois. I would like to. I could do another year of AmeriCorps there too. I am also thinking that I might want to do the internship my cousin Amanda did. But ultimately I feel like the natural place for me to go that serve my interests would ultimately be Washington D.C. But who knows.

It is just so hard trying to figure out my life. I dunno the time the now apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home