The Grand Duchy

16 March 2009

Oh to be a movie star

I took kind of a break from my weekly movie going experiences. I cannot even remember the last movie I saw, which is so weird for me. I think it was, "He's Just Not That Into You," and that was like Feb. 15th. So this is like a big thing for me. And now since I have not been in awhile I have accumulated a list of movies that I want to see. The list includes (these movies are accessible to me in the surrounding area):

Confessions of a Shopaholic
Fired Up (I still love cheerleader movies)
Race to Witch Mountain (I am in need of some good summer action movies, I am awaiting this summer's Wanted)
Watchmen (First I have to finish the graphic novel)
Che Part One and Two (I'm intrigued)
The Class (Entre les murs)
Last Chance Harvey (But also I have never been to the movie theater in Pacific Grove, and thats the only place it is playing currently)

So basically these aren't a lot of have to see immediately movies. I mean I would like to see Watchmen in the theater. I am also excited for Amy Adams' new movie to come out. I am pretty pumped. Is it just me or does anyone else get her mixed up with Isla Fisher?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rico said...

no amy adams and isla fisher might actually be the same person and trying to trick us.

it's all apart of sacha baron cohen's master plan

March 16, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home