The Grand Duchy

03 February 2009

America's Next Top Model

OMG there is a marathon on Bravo on Saturday. They just showed a clip of Tyra's freak out on Tiffany and now I wish I were watching it. Oh well.

I feel like so much has already happened this week. On Monday I got this crazy note taped to my door from Nick. I mean can you really be "man-to-man" in a note taped to a door? Because I don't think so.

Also Monday I night I started my math class at Monterey Peninsula College. So hey guess who was a credit short last June and only walked at Graduation? Me! So there's my secret. I kept it on the down low because I was embarrassed. So yeah I am going to take this last class and then I will be a College grad. Woot!(?)

Today was a pretty good day at school. I led a 4th grade class in Math. That was pretty fun. I am kind of burnt out. I am just so glad that we have two three day weekends coming up. If only I had some money to do something worth while with my long weekends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Would you come to Bonnaroo. Also love me some Top Model. I might have to DVR it. Do you watch Lost?

February 5, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home