The Grand Duchy

05 February 2009

Over the Rainbow

the weather in central california has been extraordinarily beautiful. Usually I am not too much for the whole mountainous, farm land that makes up the Salinas valley. But lately the fog and the rain and the clouds have been coming together to make this kind of strange gloomy beautiful landscape. I saw a rainbow form today after the rains and found myself thinking back to my youth when I always wanted to find where the rainbow ended. I dunno today was kind of magical. I had a dance party while I made my mac and cheese with girl talk that was pretty fun. Then I found myself having a Steel Magnolias moments and was like, "Ouiser, you sound almost chipper. What happened today - you run over a small child or something?" I dunno why I was in such a good mood for no reason. It was quite strange.

I really wanted to find that quote from Sex and the City for this post from when Smith was in that play. The quote went something like The rain came down... it reminded me of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home