The Grand Duchy

07 February 2009

One Fine Day

Yesterday was quite nice. My presentation on Abraham Lincoln for Ms Jimenez's class went so well. They were all so interested adn had lots of questions. After they went to the library they all showed me the books that they got on Lincoln. Ms Jimenez even checked out the book that I used in my presentation. So that was pretty exciting.
At lunch we had a baby shower for one of the ladies in the office. Ohmagod I ate some of the best food. Working at a school is amazing because you have these wonderful office parties that have the best food ever. We had tamales, enchiladas, and all sorts of delicious food. I pigged out. It was glorious. I made magic cookie bars and they were a hit. Ms Campanaro asked me if she would feel magical after she ate them? Coming from a woman who used to follow the Dead I thought that was quite funny.
Then after work went and hung out at another AmeriCorp apt wherein my coworker and I decided that we had really had a lovely day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

what are these magic cookie bars you speak of?

also, my word verification word is "cunling". hahaha.

February 7, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home