The Grand Duchy

30 January 2009

Spring Awakening

I walked out of my classroom today and was just hit by sunshine and the warm air. Immediately I was transported back in time to Spring Term. The taste of hop skip fresh on my tongue. I felt the ball in my hand and got ready to throw for Buckets. It felt magical. But then I was brought back to reality and to the present day. It was just a warm winter's day in Central California and the after school program was about to begin any minute.

How fabulous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

umm . . . we are still in winter term hell in chicago :)

someone told me today that in the month of january, there were only 4days that reached temperatures above freezing.

January 31, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Karen Anne Marie said...

oh my gosh, it would figure that we'd have the same lay out :) how's cali dollface?

February 1, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home