The Grand Duchy

05 November 2008

Great Romances of the 20th Century

There is just so much going on right now. I hav so much to talk about. First, lets discuss Halloween/My 23rd Birthday/Homecoming. It. was. fab. It was exactly what I needed. I mean I definitley did not need to fall down the stairs at Old Snu, blackout, and vomit on myself at Adam and Zacks, but when in Rome I guess. I had a great time otherwise on my birthday. I was greeted by Peter Pan (Scotty) and Tinkerbell (Larry) with, "Welcome to Neverland!" at Duffy's. Woke up Saturday morning at ten and knew it was business time. I made my way back over to Duffy's and met people there. We had Duffy's Island (Hot dogs from Coney Island at Duffy's). It was amazing. Went to the football game, a little drunk and then went over to the Choir Brat sale. It was just so fabulous t osee all of my friend's. It definitley helped with my heartbreaking homesickness that has been plaguing me for so long. Actually the worst of that was definitley conquered by seeing Sigur Ros in Berkeley. The trip home just gave me what I needed to feel whole again. I wish I could have stayed forever, but I now live in California and am trying to forge a new life for myself here. December 13th I will be back. And that is such a short time. Loves it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home