The Grand Duchy

29 March 2010

Room and Bored

I am so over when my shows are not new. Totally over it.
So lets talk some shit about tonight's Gossip Girl then.
I was bored. I really expected a lot more from the return of Chuck's Mother. I mean that was it. Come on, really? Also, Jenny having a crush on Nate. That is so last season. I'm over it. And who could forget the fight between Dan and Vanessa? Oh wait thats right I could!
But I mean I guess it is the calm before the storm, because I think we are headed into some really crazy bananas stuff.
1. Get your armor Jack Bass because everyone knows, hell hath no fury like a Chuck Bass scorned. This most definitely means war.
2. Lily and Rufus are going to fall apart real soon. And I do love them together but their fall will be the fall of the century.
I give this show so many chances over and over again and I'm not sure why. This season has been overall, quite disappointing. I dunno we shall see what will become of the Upper East Side in the episodes to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home