The Grand Duchy

26 December 2009

This Christmas

It has been snooooooowing. It really is beautiful to look at from my window currently but later on when I go out it will be pretty gross. So Christmas was pretty awesome. I got some new clothes, seasons one and two of Alias, which I have been really wanting to watch lately. So that is going to be my life for some time. I also got a snuggie, deal with it. The biggest hit this year was my mom's joke gift. Each year my mom gets us a gift that is just kind of silly. This year was a pack of Speed Stacks cups. I was not too interested in them but they quickly became a game for others at our Christmas celebration. It was really hilarious to see people watching the instructional dvds and learn how to stack these cups. As the day progressed people got better and better and the competition got steeper and steeper. Watching a group of three people square off in a competition of speed stacking cups was quite comical and made for an interesting Christmas.
We also saw Its Complicated which was too funny. I have been waiting to see this movie for so long and I FINALLY got to see it! It was really great fun.
So how was everyone else's Christmas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home