The Grand Duchy

15 March 2010

Welcome to Wisteria Lane/You Know You Love Me

Welcome to Wisteria Lane

Desperate Housewives has lost some of its magic this season. I have found myself bored watching and hate to say that about a show that has been so fantastic over the years.
I'm gonna put it out there, I miss Edie Britt. Wisteria Lane is a little less fabulous without everyone's favorite bitchy neighbor.
Susan has just not been as quirky or fun as she usually is. Ehh.
I think that some interesting things could happen with Bree and this new son of Rex's. Who knows? Anderw is still crazy after all these years and thank god for that because it looks like he is gonna go bananas.
And Gaby has just been there. I dunno. Hmm.
I really have no feelings about Anige Bolen, which is fine because Drea de Matteo is leaving the show at the end of the season. The Bolen Family mystery has been the most boring mystery plot in the series to date. However, I am holding out on final judgement because John Barrowman is playing her crazy ex Patrick Logan at the end of the season.
And I gotta say that I have been disappointed with Lynette. The Scavo's have always been my favorite family on Wisteria Lane but I am kinda bored with the pregnancy. Lets get that bun outta the oven already.

You Know You Love Me

I have hope for Gossip Girl yet this season. Tonight's episode gives me a little more for the rest of what will be unfolding. A couple of things I don't care for:
1. I really couldn't be more bored by Dan Humphrey.
2. I am just not sure where Eric van der Woodsen has been? I like Eric as a character and I think they could do something interesting things with this downward spiral he has been on. I do have an affinity for downward spirals.
Some things that I am more than OK with:
1. Jenny Humphrey going back to her bad girl roots. I am loving her as the Queen of the UES turned Drug Lord. Ah c'est fantastique!
2. This Lily and Rufus drama. Its muy delicioso and I am hoping that shit is gonna get bananas when Billy Baldwin shows up as Mr. van der Woodsen. Excuse me, according to wikipedia thats Dr van der Woodsen.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

i don't watch either of these shows and feel left out :(

March 16, 2010 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger The Grand Duchy said...

Oh no AO!

March 17, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home