The Grand Duchy

07 December 2009

You Can't Take It With You

So I've been trying to write in this lately but don't have a lot to say. I was going to write a post about Thanksgiving. But now I feel as if that ship has sailed, as it is December. So what else is going on with me? Nothing. I haven't done anything too exciting. Erica and I had a fabulous dinner on Friday wherein we ate some delicious food. I have discovered Turner Classic Movies which is fun because there are so many great classic movies and I never get the references like when someone refers to a woman as "His Girl Friday." Mainly this will help when I am watching Gilmore Girls with their witty banter and pop culture references. But other than that. NOTHING IS NEW. And I am kind of over that fact. December is here and the next thing we know 2010 will be here. Oh wow. I really don't know what to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home