The Grand Duchy

18 March 2010

Must See TV

Remember the days of Must See TV? Jack Donaghy alluded to the days of NBC's Thursday night Golden Era. Friends, ER, all those good shows. I miss those days. But I mean really I do love a lot of things that are on TV right now. I mean hello there were about 7 hours of TV that I had to watch this fall on Thursday nights. And I am definitely not joking about that.
So tonight my usual Thursday nights shows were not new. So I got to watch some of the shows that I really enjoy that I would normally miss. Not being able to tivo television shows is really the bain of my existence. So back to what I watched. The Office was entertaining this evening. I missed some of it because we were eating dinner. What I saw I enjoyed however. I am so glad Erin and Andy are finally together. It warms my heart. The end of the show was especially heartwarming.
I also got to watch a show I just have recently realized is probably one of the funniest shows on television right now. 30 Rock is just too funny for words. My current dream is to be a writer for this show. I just die laughing when I watch this show. It is so fantastic. If you're not watching I'd definitely recommmend it. There were just so many wonderful quotes from tonight's episode. I will leave you with one from the hilarious Jack Donaghy. "And alexander wept for there were no more worlds to conquer. Hans gruber, Die Hard."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home