The Grand Duchy

04 September 2009

Waiting to Exhale

I've been truly terrible about blogging. But it is because I have no real news to report. Yes, I've moved back to Chicago. Yes, I'm currently looking for a job. Yes, it is good but I still hate the feeling of being unemployed. All of the waiting around. My only contribution to society is my consumerism. I spend plenty of money which i guess is a good thing. I did buy some exciting new books. I had a Bookstore Blackout at Barnes & Noble.

Bookstore blackout
[book-stawr, -stohr blak-out] -noun Origin: 2009, Brian Patrick King. A freak episode at a store where books are sold wherein the shopper loses consciousness while browsing and then regains control after handing over currency in exchange for the books.

These episodes occur frequently in my life. Currently I am trying to figure out some sort of way to control the blackouts. Possibly through psychology, western medicine, or possibly even magic. Hopefully this epidemic will soon be cured. But until then, keep me away from book stores!

1 Comments:

Blogger Married In Chicago said...

lol. magic is for sure the way to go.

September 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home