The Grand Duchy

29 September 2009

Dreams

So I had a dream this morning involving high school. Dreams are always of interest to me and I am not sure how to take the events that transpired during this one. It was after choir had let out one day and we were trying to decide where to eat lunch. Some people had decided on going to In-N-Out. (Herein we come to a part that makes no sense. My high school located in Princeton, IL is no where near an In-N-Out Burger). A lot of people then expressed interest in eating there and I figured then that we would need to take more than one vehicle. My dream self then thought, "I don't have a car though, Oh wait yes I do if this is during high school I do have a car." Soon after this epiphany I woke up. Isn't that strange? Am I the only one that thinks that's so weird? I hope not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rico said...

well sir, you just entered one of the first levels of lucid dreaming. in that, you recognized that it was a dream and that in the present you don't have a car but in the past you did.

crazytown

September 30, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home